- Join group Beta Program Members.
- You receive an invitation from TestFlight to try it out. Open this invitation email on the device you're using and click on View in TestFlight.
- Feedback in Beta Program category.
You can control how TestFlight can contact you for updates.
- Open the TestFlight app on your device
- Under Apps, tap Core Shell/ Tunnel
- Turn on Automatic Updates
- Turn off Email Notifications
If you want to completely stop beta testing, you can tap "Stop Testing" in TestFlight, which will remove you from our Beta Program (beta testers list) and you will no longer receive any new builds or notifications.
You can still sign up again in the future if you want to receive beta builds for Codinn apps again.
In-app purchases are totally free during beta testing, and any in-app purchases made during testing will not carry over to App Store versions.
When the testing period is over, you'll no longer be able to open the beta build. To install the App Store version, download or purchase from the App Store
All data in Core Shell/ Tunnel are shared between Beta and App Store versions, includes — but is not limited to — user defaults, profiles, passwords, passphrases, private key and certificate.
Modify data on Beta version will affect App Store version, e.g. if you delete an imported private key in Beta version, it will go away in App Store version either.
Apple will collect and send crash logs, your personal information such as name and email address, usage information, and any feedback you submit. Please refer to Testing Apps with TestFlight for detailed information.
Thanks for helping us make Core Shell/ Tunnel even better!