Change Order of Hosts in list

I'd love to be able to change the order of known hosts listed in Core Shell. Some of them I use more frequently than others and yes, I could add a number at the beginning of each name to force their order as needed but I would much prefer to be able to drag them into the order I want, please.

Have you looked at using tags? I'm using it heavily now and it's a very useful way to navigate all my bookmarks.

Thanks, I’ll check them out.

mikael.fransson

Mikael Fransson

March 2
Have you looked at using tags? I'm using it heavily now and it's a very useful way to navigate all my bookmarks.

Visit
Topic
or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

|1pxx1px

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above and the contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Onwave UK Ltd
unless otherwise specifically stated. As internet communications are not secure we do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to this message after it was sent by the original sender. We advise
you to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.

Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Onwave UK Ltd is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process. Any email and files/attachments
transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If this message has been sent to you in error, you must not copy, distribute or disclose any of the information it contains. Please
notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your email system.

Registered in England No: 7490613