Cannot open app after update 2.2

Since the update open the app is not possible, i mean it's open an empty transparent box

What is your OS version? Is it possible to press Command-N to create a new window?

I am having the exact same issue except my new windows are white boxes. It happens with anything Core Shell generates - even if I try to open "About Core Shell". Doing a Command-N for new window just makes more empty white boxes. This may have something to do with the Core Shell helper app which had to be upgraded after the upgrade to Core Shell 2.2. This issue started immediately after the helper update. Could this be Gatekeeper interfering?

My system is a 5K Late 2015 iMac running Catalina 10.15.5.

Thank you very for the information!

Core Helper does not get involved when pressing Command-N to create a profile window, I think it's very like a crash on querying profiles from database.

Could you please open "Console.app" and search for "coressh" or "Core Shell"?

It may give us some clues.

Yang

There are many many items in console. I've exported them all to a .txt file. Hopefully this upload works.2020-07-15_ConsoleLogs.txt (57.4 KB)

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for the console logs.

This is a issue specifically to upgrade from version 1.8.x. Will release a hot-fix update ASAP.

Thank you again!

Yang

This issue should has been fixed in version 2.4, please upgrade and give a try.