Big Sur issues

Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded to Big Sur and the app is not working as smooth as in Catalina.

Have you noticed it??

I don't know if this is an issue of the app itself or the OS in general... But sometimes, it seems like the app stops for a couple of seconds. while I am typing it stops responding for a couple of seconds.

This issue is not happening to me with others apps.

Can you provide some feedback?

Regards,

Alberto

Hi Alberto, does this stuck issue reproducible? I did a quick test and could not reproduce it.

Yang

我也遇到同样的问题
在更新之后,打开Xcode在最大化和最小化之间切换就出现不流畅的现象

I am checking just laptop and no other apps running at the same time and seems ok, but I have to check further because it didn't happened before...

Another issue I am seeing is that the trackpad scroll is not fast, it doesn't follow the configuration in system preferences... Can you take a look also to that?

Regards,

Alberto

I'll investigate it, which scroll view do you mean? The terminal text view or profile list view?

Regards,

Yang

Terminal scroll

Alberto

| Yang.Y yang CEO & Co-founder
November 15 |

• | - |

albsoguero:

Another issue I am seeing is that the trackpad scroll is not fast

I'll investigate it, which scroll view do you mean? The terminal text view or profile list view?

Regards,

Yang

@albsoguero Core Shell 2.6 has been released, the scroll velocity of terminal view was tuned, please give this version a try :smiley:

Thanks!!!

Yeah!!! Much better!!!

The other issue is still there… Very frequently the app response is freeze for some seconds… I don’t know if it is related with Big Sur or with a new monitor I purchased… Whatever it didn’t happen before. I am checking RAM and CPU consumption but it seems normal…

Have you received any similar complain?

BR

Alberto

I also upgraded to Big Sur on my work Mac computer, use Core Shell every day, but didn't run into such issue. Do you have iCloud sync enabled?

Yeah!! I have sync enabled!

Could you please temporarily disable it? So let's just see what happens.

Yang

Yeah! I am going to do it and test for a while and I will let you know.

BR

Alberto

After sometime testing the issue, I am concluding that this is due to my VPN client that maybe is not optimized for Big Sur.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Alberto

Yeah! I am going to do it and test for a while and I will let you know.

BR

Alberto

Thank you for updating this issue, let me know if you still face this issue after VPN client back to normal.

Kindly Regards,

Yang