Big Sur issues

Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded to Big Sur and the app is not working as smooth as in Catalina.

Have you noticed it??

I don't know if this is an issue of the app itself or the OS in general... But sometimes, it seems like the app stops for a couple of seconds. while I am typing it stops responding for a couple of seconds.

This issue is not happening to me with others apps.

Can you provide some feedback?

Regards,

Alberto

Hi Alberto, does this stuck issue reproducible? I did a quick test and could not reproduce it.

Yang

我也遇到同样的问题
在更新之后,打开Xcode在最大化和最小化之间切换就出现不流畅的现象

I am checking just laptop and no other apps running at the same time and seems ok, but I have to check further because it didn't happened before...

Another issue I am seeing is that the trackpad scroll is not fast, it doesn't follow the configuration in system preferences... Can you take a look also to that?

Regards,

Alberto

I'll investigate it, which scroll view do you mean? The terminal text view or profile list view?

Regards,

Yang

Terminal scroll

Alberto

Yang.Y yang CEO & Co-founder
November 15

albsoguero:

Another issue I am seeing is that the trackpad scroll is not fast

I'll investigate it, which scroll view do you mean? The terminal text view or profile list view?

Regards,

Yang

@albsoguero Core Shell 2.6 has been released, the scroll velocity of terminal view was tuned, please give this version a try :smiley:

Thanks!!!

Yeah!!! Much better!!!

The other issue is still there… Very frequently the app response is freeze for some seconds… I don’t know if it is related with Big Sur or with a new monitor I purchased… Whatever it didn’t happen before. I am checking RAM and CPU consumption but it seems normal…

Have you received any similar complain?

BR

Alberto

I also upgraded to Big Sur on my work Mac computer, use Core Shell every day, but didn't run into such issue. Do you have iCloud sync enabled?

Yeah!! I have sync enabled!

Could you please temporarily disable it? So let's just see what happens.

Yang

Yeah! I am going to do it and test for a while and I will let you know.

BR

Alberto