Where is the path of Profiles?

Today I open the Core Shell and find all of my profiles disappear. I sync all my profiles via Dropbox.

When I try to change the sync dir, then the profiles show up with no tags. When I click the tag, the profiles disappear twice. Then I choose the root dir of sync dir of Dropbox, the profiles show up again. I export the profile immediately. When I disconnect with the sync dir of Dropbox, and import profile with the file named ***.coressh, it shows the profile exists, and I choose "Apply to all".

When I open the Core Shell again, and no profiles shows.

I want to know the path of profiles stored. And I want to clean up and re-install the Core Shell.

Thanks.

I'm guessing it should be somewhere under Apps in Dropbox

/Apps/Codeinn/Core Tunnel

I'm syncing to disk and that's the path I have under the folder I'm syncing to.

Thanks for your help.

I don't mean the dir stored in my Dropbox. I just mean the dir stored in my local MacBook.

These are the files found by an uninstaller (AppCleaner, free tool). When I uninstall software I simply check all the boxes and have AppCleaner do it's job...

mac11-2020-08-20_14-45-58_

mac11-2020-08-20_14-46-18_

The same thing is happening to me. I am syncing with iCloud, but if I change to none or a folder and then back, they show up. Very frustrating since I have about 100 profiles. Also, even when they do show up, after I connect to one and then open another tab to connect to another....they are gone again.

The profiles are stored in sqlite db, located here:

~/Library/Containers/io.coressh.shell/Data/Library/Application\ Support/io.coressh.shell/

Just remove all *.sqlite* files, I would recommend you remove:

com.mentalfaculty.ensembles.eventdata

And also remove your sync dir of Dropbox, it is very likely the sync database was corrupted.

Let me know if you need further assistance, please don't forget backup before removal.

Kindly Regards,

Yang

Oh no, I remove the dir ~/Library/Containers/io.coressh.shell/ and re-install Core Shell.

When I open the Core Shell, install the helper and import the profiles. The hosts appear once and when I click the tags, no host. And I click the Profiles in the top, also no hosts.

I guess there is a bug in this issue. My macOS system is 11 public beta 5. And I install Core Shell via App Store.

Sorry for the late response.

I'll investigate this issue in next few days, to check whether this problem is macOS Big Sur specific.

@jnew00 what version of your macOS? Did you tried to remove *.sqlite* and sync files? Did it work for you?

Kindly Regards,

Yang

I was using Big Sur Beta 5 when the issue occurred. However, I have since reverted back to Catalina and it works fine there.