Premium License: Wrong email used via Apple Pay

Hi,
I just purchased a Core Tunnel Premium license via Apple Pay, but I accidentally typed the wrong email address during checkout.

I have the Apple Pay payment proof and my correct email address ready. Could a staff member please send me a private message so I can securely share the details and get my license transferred?

Thank you!

Hi Hao,

I've forwarded the transaction email to the new address you privately messaged me. Please check your inbox.

Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions.

Thank you for supporting our development.

Yang

Hi Yang,

Thank you for your help. I have successfully received the receipt, but I have not yet received the license number / activation key.

I suspect the license is still bound to the incorrect email address I originally provided. Could you please verify and transfer the license to my correct email?

Thank you!

I am unable to modify the email address linked to your account. Please contact our payment service provider to request the change.

Additionally, I have already sent your License to you via private message — please check your inbox.

Yang