CryptorRSA.CryptorRSA.Error error 1 after CoreTunnel 3.0.1 HF

Hi, I am still getting the [CryptorRSA.CryptorRSA.Error error 1] on Core Tunnel 3.0.1

I'm investigating this issue, will try to fix it in next update.

Yang

Hi Yang, do you need any diagnostics?

Will make beta release tomorrow, welcome feedback by then :smiley:

Hi Greg, we just released Core Tunnel 3.5 Beta, and invited you join our Beta Program.

I believe CryptorRSA error is fixed in this beta, could you please download the beta binary and give it a try?

Thanks a lot,

Yang

Hi yang. Iwill be happy to

—greg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ This email contains information, which may be confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) do not copy this communication or disclose it to any other person. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Except where this email is sent in the usual course of our business, any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Excelicare. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although Excelicare operates anti-virus programs, it accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Replies to this email may be monitored and/or recorded by Excelicare for operational or business reasons.

Hi Yang, the beta has fix the CryptorRSA error, one small problem is the connect/disconnect button does not change is label from “connect” to “disconnect” when you are connected to the tunnel.

Thanks

greg

1 Like

I'm investigating this issue, will fix it in next beta.

Thank you very much for beta feedback.

Yang

Hi Greg,

This issue has been fixed in fresh baked Core Tunnel 3.5 Beta 2, please let me know if you still run into this problem.

Thank you very much for helping.

Yang

Hi Yang, with the update of the production version of core tunnel to 3.5 yesterday, the CryptorRSA issue seems to still be there. This was fixed in beta2, but seems to have reverted.

thanks
--greg

Yesterday, I ran into this problem accidentally, and I found it's not a problem of Core Shell/ Tunnel, it's actually caused by some mysterious security API changes in macOS Big Sur.

I've changed mechanism in version 3.5.1, and this issue should be fixed permanently, will release this version soon.

Thank you,

Yang

Thank you sir.

--greg

Core Shell/ Tunnel 3.5.1 has released, CryptorRSA.Error issue should has been ended.

Thank you again for helping.

Kindly Regards,

Yang