Could not renew license: In-app purchase is not supported

Hi,

I can't seem to renew my licence! I just get a message saying "In-app purchase is not supported. Device licensed app does not support in-app purchase."

Hi Matt, I'm sorry for the problem. Which license did you trying to renew? Could you please attach a screenshot of failure dialog?

Thanks,

I am experiencing a similar issue when I attempt to renew a 1-Year Premium License from Preferences > Go Premium > Additional License.

@matt.hartley @JFH I did a search, and find this thread on Apple Support Communities.

It's very likely a problem of App Store or latest macOS 10.14.6 update. Please try with the suggestion in above thread:

The only thing that seems to make it work is deleting the app completely and reinstalling it from the App Store again.

Thanks

I did suspect that may resolve it, I've got 18 tunnel's configured with various rules though... Will I have to recreate them all if I delete the App?
:sob:

You will get them back if Sync was enabled before your license timed out. In general, all your host configurations should keep untouched after reinstallation.

Just to be safe, I recommend you backup these directories before reinstall Core Tunnel:

~/Library/Containers/io.coressh.tunnel/
~/Library/Group\ Containers/E78WKS7W4U.io.coressh.ssh/

Please don't forget to delete the backups after reinstallation.

Fantastic! I'm up and running again. Thanks for your help! :smiley:

I'm an app developer myself and use Core Tunnel on a daily basis! Top app!

Thanks,
Matt

1 Like