Core Tunnel crashed while creating first tunnel

Hello! I just downloaded Core Tunnel for the first time and while trying to set up my first tunnel, it crashed.

You can find the crash log here:

Thanks for reporting. However, I failed unarchive the log file, could you please compress it using zip or upload a plain text file?

Sorry about that. Here’s a .zip instead:

Thank you for re-compressing the crash log. I tried to clean all application data of Core Tunnel, then created a tunnel from scratch, but unfortunately could not reproduced the issue.

Can you reproduce the issue? If you can, could you please tell me the steps?

After the initial crash, I re-tried the same steps, but it did not crash.

The only thing I can tell you is that the first time, when it crashed, I had gone through several screens (or “tabs” I suppose) in the UI to check out and change different settings, before I hit “save” for the first time. But I don’t remember exactly what steps I took as far as what I changed, or in which order.

Sorry I can’t be of more assistance.

Thank you for the information. The attached log shows the actual crash point is in system components, it’s required to wait for collecting more reports to identify the problem.

I would like to mark this bug “not-reproducible”, please update it if you run into this problem again, thank you!