Core Shell is featured on Mac App Store!

Along with other excellent apps, Core Shell is chosen by Apple editor, featured in Apps and Games We Love Right Now.

It's really an excited news, both Core Shell and Core Tunnel are featured.

It's you, passionate users of Core Shell / Tunnel, encourage us delivering excellent work, thank you all for helping! :heart:

4 Likes

Congrats :tada: — some well deserved recognition if all the hard work that's gone into this app :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

This is an amazing app, more fast than others. Just add more features like customize colors (like iTerm2), transparency, dropbox sync, and a iOS version.

Core Shell can be the "Sublime Text" of SSH clients.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for commenting :slight_smile:

The appearance and color scheme customization is nice. But at present, our major focus is on features that make professionals doing their daily work more efficiently. With the next version (which is version 1.6), you can download / upload files over a shell window, that's impossible on most of terminal emulators.

dropbox sync

That is already supported. You can specify the Core Shell syncs with a folder that is enclosed in Dropbox local folder.

a iOS version

We have the plan :wink:

Thank you again.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Believe me, color scheme customization will be a good point because just iTerm2 have this feature.

When I write about dropbox sync, I mean something like the 1Password's dropbox sync.

Termius has a good interface too but is too slow.

Congratulations, again!

I use 1Password 6 with Dropbox sync, it syncs with a folder inside Dropbox's sync folder:

".opvault" is a folder not a file. 1Password lets you locate Dropbox's sync folder much faster, there is no different from "Sync with Folder".

Believe me, color scheme customization will be a good point because just iTerm2 have this feature.

What color scheme that Core Shell lacks but you'd like to use?

Termius has a good interface too but is too slow.

AFAIK, Termius is not a native macOS app, it's developed with Javascript / CSS and running inside a web container, that’s normal if you feel it's slow.

This, please:

The future version (1.7 or later) of Core Shell will provide basic support for color customization, but in a different way. It won't provide a palette interface as in Terminal.app or iTerm2, but will gain the ability to load profiles exported from them.

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.