Hi Support,
I am running core shell in macOS 26.1. When I edit existing/created profile, I can not go to connection, advanced menu options. I even can not click on cancel and save button.
Kindly help to investigate because it has impact my daily works.
Best regards,
Soon.
Hi support, any update about this issue?
lloyd
(Lloyd Bayley)
December 18, 2025, 5:29am
3
Happening to me too. I've tried everything. Same on different machines. I have iCloud sync enabled. @yang Help please!
DirkStr
December 19, 2025, 3:31pm
4
This is also the case with me. A dialog appears stating that the application is crashing. Currently CoreShell cannot be used for me because I cannot set the SSH keys.
the crash-log:
crash_20251219.txt (40,7 KB)
javierchan
(Javier Chan)
January 5, 2026, 6:43pm
5
Same problem here!, help please!
wallydb
(Wally)
January 28, 2026, 11:04am
6
I have the very same issue. Reinstalled the apps. Still unable to edit.
Michil
February 3, 2026, 5:12pm
7
Same for me. Seems to be an general problem.
Please support us.
I also recognized that app is chrashing when trying to edit profile for local terminal.
yang
(Yang.Y)
March 19, 2026, 3:02am
8
Sorry for the long wait, I believe this issue has been fixed in latest Beta version, which was just released.
Could you try the latest beta version?
Version 4.0.1 - 2026-05-12
Version 4.0.1 introduces a completely redesigned UI and a more stable experience by resolving many potential crash issues.
New features in Core Shell/ Tunnel 4.0:
Redesigned user interface
Core Shell: Restore all windows from last session
Launch automatically at login
Automate workflows with the Shortcuts app
Added support for macOS Tahoe 26 and later
Special thanks to @franciscojrivash , Hobai Riku (@HobaiRiku ), @chlankof and Dan (@danhopkins ) for helping with thβ¦
Kind Regards,
Yang