Abnormal Disconnect (suddenly)

All my hosts suddenly stopped working (it wont connect) with an error message reading "Abnormal Disconnect".

When I realized I was able to SSH just fine via terminal I started going down the rabit hole. Here is what the log file says:

Equivalent Command: ssh -i "/Users/*****/Library/Group Containers/E78WKS7W4U.io.coressh.ssh/.ssh/privatekey/*****" -vvv -o ServerAliveInterval=15 -o ServerAliveCountMax=3 -o ExitOnForwardFailure=yes -p 22 @**
17:24:39 Connecting…
17:24:39 The OpenSSH process terminated unexpectedly.
17:24:39 Abnormal Disconnect
17:24:39 Connection failed, retry after 3s…
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I read on another thread about Core Helper, so I decided to give it a try, installed it and boom, it began working again.

So I am guessing something is broken in the OpenSSH implementation of the app and it happened during the weekend because I was logged in just fine last friday.

Appreciate any direction as I am guessing I shouldn't need to rely on Core Helper to get things running.

Hi Jose,

Could you please run this command in local shell:

ssh -i "/Users/*****/Library/Group Containers/E78WKS7W4U.io.coressh.ssh/.ssh/privatekey/*****" -vvv -o ServerAliveInterval=15 -o ServerAliveCountMax=3 -o ExitOnForwardFailure=yes -p 22 @**

and then send me a copy desensitized copy of terminal output?

Kindly Regards,

Yang