Migrate from SSH Tunnel to Core Tunnel

We've ended support for SSH Tunnel – meaning that users able to continue using SSH Tunnel, but no new features or enhancements would be added and any issues would not be amended.

If you are curious the underlying technologies, or just simply want to know why starting afresh with Core Tunnel, rather than evolve SSH Tunnel, you can find the answer from this post:

How to migrate to Core Tunnel?

Please refer this topic, and comment if you have questions:

Do you offer an upgrade discount for current users of SSH Tunnel?

Core Tunnel (Basic) is free, but Premium requires charge. We provide one-year term / two-year term / four-year Premium license for whom purchased SSH Tunnel since version 16.07 accordingly (see end of post to check your eligibility).

Am I eligible to get a free Premium license?

Once you upgrade to SSH Tunnel 18.05 or later, after relaunch the app, if you see an informative text like this:

Then you are able to request a Premium license for free.

I'm eligible to get a Premium license, what next?

Select "SSH Tunnel" -> "Receipt Info…" from main menu:

Take a screenshot of Receipt Info window:

Then send @yang a personal message and attached the screenshot. I'll reply you a redeem code ASAP.

:warning: Note:

• If you purchased SSH Tunnel at version 16.07 with price $9.99, you are eligible to get a one-year term Premium licenses.
  • If you purchased SSH Tunnel at price $19.99, you are eligible to get two copies one-year term Premium licenses.
  • If you purchased SSH Tunnel at price $29.99, you are eligible to get a four-year term Premium license.

So please included a caption in the personal message stating the eligibility, otherwise, I may send you only one-year term Premium license instead.

@yang, here is the receipt. I cannot find a way to send private message...

I have message you the codes, please check your Inbox. And for privacy reasons, I’ve edited your post and removed “receipt info” screenshot for you.

@yang message sent. awaiting your reply. thanks

Please check you inbox :slight_smile:

@yang awaiting your coupon code~

sent the receipt screenshot in PM just now, pease send the code when yo have a chance, thank you!

Please check you inbox :slight_smile:

Just sent the receipt info.

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to create a tunnel through a proxy